9/14/09

Would You Guess This Was My First Quilt?

     In preparing to start my first post, I sorted through all of my old photos and to the best of my recollection . . . below is my very first quilt. You have to know that at the time (1983) I worked at Fabric Land in Springfield and that this was the very first class that I taught, I admit that was a bold step. I can make a quilt – so I must be able to teach a class! At least I wasn’t trying to teach a design or color theory class!!!

Log Cabin 1983 40 x 40
     I must have thought this was a prize, since I made a duplicate.
You know something a bit more vibrant in my personal color range!
Log Cabin 1983 40 x 40

2 comments:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Josh loved the photos! They took him back to his childhood!! :)
Fun post!

Chloe said...

I think that Caleb learned a lot about creativity and free spirit from you.